PEOPLE are spending more time on their mobile phones, according to a new report. Covid-19 changed consumer behaviour on mobile “forever,” says App Annie.
- In April, the average user spent a quarter of their waking time on their mobile device: 4.3 hours
- Consumers spent 25% more on mobile apps than ever before: $50 billion in the first half of the year
- Mobile commerce accelerated: people spent more time in shopping apps than during the 2019 holidays
- Mobile ad placements jumped 70% in the first half of the year.
- Manchester based musician & street poet Johnny Dysfunctional’s new single is ‘You’re Never Alone With A Mobile Phone’ and its attached.
- CONTACT Johnny on 07484 189495 or firstname.lastname@example.org